March 1 (12PM CST): All Students
August 1(12 PM CST) or when the class is full: Registration Closes
Terms and Conditions
- If the class is dropped on or before May 1, a full refund, minus a $10 processing fee, will be provided.
- If the class is dropped from May 2 to July 31, and another student takes your spot, you will receive a full refund, minus a $10 processing fee.
- On August 1 or after, no refund can be given. Registration ends August 1 so new students cannot be added.
- Purchase of Shormann eLearning Precalculus with Trigonometry is required for this class.
- I have read the 2023-2024 Syllabus for LIVE Precalculus.
- I have read the Placement information.
- Full payment of tuition is required to register. If you would like to pay in 6 interest-free payments, select Paypal Credit during checkout.
- I understand that I am responsible for supervising my student to ensure all assigned work is completed as instructed and is properly prepared for class each week.
- If my child repeatedly uses the improper format for homework, misses multiple classes, repeatedly fails quizzes, repeatedly fails to turn in homework, and/or continues to cheat, even after being corrected, he may be dropped from the class, without refund.
- In order for my child to submit handwritten homework, he/she will need to scan and upload his/her homework. I agree to ensure my child has an app (TurboScan or similar) and a phone or scanner to do this. See the syllabus for complete instructions on how to scan and upload homework and notes.
If any of the following apply to your child, please send an email with details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Has this student been suspended, expelled or otherwise disciplined by any school or organization?
2. Does this student have any emotional, physical, or learning difficulties Dr. Shormann should be aware of?
3. Does this student have any extenuating circumstances (family illness, etc) Dr. Shormann should be aware of?