- Live Classes
- Shormann Math
- Saxon Math
- Live Classes
- CLEP/ AP Prep
- Audio Adventure
Live Online Math Classes with Dr. Shormann
Weekly, one-hour live classes with Dr. Shormann are available from the comfort of your home! These live classes are designed to keep your student on track and ensure understanding.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Students complete daily work using our state-of-the-art Shormann Math eLearning Courses. Featuring daily video lectures, interactive homework, automated grading, and video solutions, these eLearning courses make learning faster and easier. Q&A email support with Dr. Shormann is available daily. Homework and lecture notes are scanned and uploaded for review by Dr. Shormann.
2. Once a week (Tuesdays), students login for a live, one hour meeting with Dr. Shormann. During the class Dr. Shormann reviews the new concepts learned the previous week, answers student questions, and administers a short quiz. Every eight weeks an exam is taken during the live class. In class quizzes and exams provide essential assessment of progress, allowing Dr. Shormann to catch potential issues and give personalized recommendations for improvement.
To allow plenty of time for one-on-one interaction, classes are limited to 12 students each.
2019 Registration & Class Information
- Interest free six month payment plan: Paypal Credit
- Includes access to the Shormann Math LIVE eLearning course with daily assignments.
- Sibling discounts are not available for LIVE Classes.
Opens to All Students: February 1
Deadline: August 1
2019-20 YEARLY SCHEDULE
Live Classes Meet on TUESDAYS Central Time
08/20/2019 Classes Begin
11/26/2019 Thanksgiving Holiday - No Class
12/17/2019 Christmas Holiday Begins - No Class
01/07/2020 Classes Resume (Homework Due)
03/10/2020 Spring Break- No Class
04/30/2020 Last Day of Class
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Full tuition ($450) is required to register. If you would like to pay in 6 interest free payments, select Paypal Credit during checkout.
2. Find the correct course for your student: Placement Chart
3. Find your course below and click the REGISTRATION link.
Shormann Calculus Class
This Calculus class will use Dr. Shormann's new Shormann Calculus course. It will cover all the material required to prepare for the CLEP Calculus and AP Calculus AB exams. The last two weeks of class will provide specific preparation for the AP Calculus AB exam. While this exam is optional, it is recommend that students attempt either the CLEP or AP exam. Not only can students earn up to 4 hours of college-level calculus, these exams validate high school transcripts, often boosting college scholarship and admissions applications. Learn More: Calculus Course Information & Syllabus
Time: Tuesdays 10:00 AM Central TimeCredits: 1 Calculus 1 Credit
Prerequisite: Completed Saxon Advanced Math, Shormann Precalculus,
or any other Precalculus course. Learn More: Placement Chart
Description and Requirements: Calculus Syllabus & Course Instructions
Register Here: Calculus Registration
Shormann Precalculus Class:
Time: Tuesdays 11:00 AM Central Time
Credits: 1 Precalculus (Saxon Algebra 2 students earn 1/2 Geometry credit)
Prerequisite: Completed Saxon Algebra 2, Shormann Algebra 2,
or any Algebra 2 and Geometry course. Learn More: Placement Chart
Description and Requirements: Precalculus Syllabus & Course Instructions
Shormann Algebra 2 with Integrated Geometry
Time: Tuesdays 12:00 PM Central Time
Credits: 1 Algebra 2 credit and 1/2 -1 Geometry credit
Prerequisite: Completed Saxon Algebra 1, Shormann Algebra 1,
Shormann Algebra 1 with Integrated Geometry Class
Time: Tuesdays 1:00 PM Central
Credits Earned: 1 Algebra 1 and 1/2 Geometry credit
Prerequisite: Completed Pre-Algebra, or Saxon Math 8/7; or Saxon Algebra 1/2.
Learn More: Placement Chart
Description and Requirements: Algebra 1 Syllabus & Course Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions?
The Syllabus & Course Instructions, linked next to each class above, has detailed information about how the class works, required materials, etc. If you need further assistance, please contact us here.