- Live Classes
- Shormann Math
- Saxon Math
- Live Classes
- CLEP/ AP Prep
- Audio Adventure
Live Online Math Classes with Dr. Shormann
Weekly, one-hour live classes with Dr. Shormann are available from the comfort of your home! These live classes are designed to keep your student on track and ensure understanding.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Students complete daily work using our state-of-the-art Shormann Math eLearning Courses. Featuring daily video lectures, interactive homework, automated grading, and video solutions, these eLearning courses make learning faster and easier. Q&A email support with Dr. Shormann is available daily. Each week before class, homework and lecture notes are scanned and uploaded for review by Dr. Shormann.
2. Once a week (Tuesdays), students login for a live, one hour meeting with Dr. Shormann. During the class Dr. Shormann reviews the new concepts learned the previous week, answers student questions, and administers a short quiz. Every eight weeks an exam is taken during the live class. In class quizzes and exams provide essential assessment of progress, allowing Dr. Shormann to catch potential issues and give personalized recommendations for improvement.
To allow plenty of time for one-on-one interaction, classes are limited to 16 students each.
2020 Registration & Class Information
- Full tuition ($450) is required to register.
- Interest free six month payment plan: Paypal Credit
- Does NOT include the Shormann Math eLearning course. Purchase separately: Shormann Math eLearning Courses
- Sibling discounts are not available for LIVE Classes.
Open Only to Current Students*: February 4, 2020
*Current students were sent a registration email.
Open for All Students: February 17, 2020
Registration Deadline: August 1, 2020
2020-21 YEARLY SCHEDULE
Live Classes Meet on TUESDAYS Central Time
08/25/2020 Classes Begin
11/26/2020 Thanksgiving Holiday - No Class
12/15/2020 Christmas Holiday Begins - No Class
01/12/2021 Classes Resume
03/09/2021 Spring Break- No Class
04/27/2021 Last Day of Class
HOW TO REGISTER
Full tuition ($450) is required to register. If you would like to pay in 6 interest free payments, select Paypal Credit during checkout.
1. Find the correct course for your student: Placement Chart
2. Once registration opens, click the REGISTRATION link for your course below.
3. Purchase the eLearning Course anytime before class starts.
This Calculus class will use the Shormann Calculus course. It will cover all the material required to prepare for the CLEP Calculus and AP Calculus AB exams. The last two weeks of class will provide specific preparation for the AP Calculus AB exam. While this exam is optional, it is recommend that students attempt either the CLEP or AP exam. Not only can students earn up to 4 hours of college-level calculus, these exams validate high school transcripts, often boosting college scholarship and admissions applications. Learn More: Syllabus & Class Information: Calculus
Time: Tuesdays 10:00 AM Central Time
Credits: 1 Calculus 1 Credit
Prerequisite: Completed Saxon Advanced Math, Shormann Precalculus,
or any other Precalculus course. Learn More: Placement Chart
Description and Requirements: Syllabus & Class Information: Calculus
Register Here: (Opens to all on February 17, 2020)
Shormann Precalculus with Trigonometry Class
Time: Tuesdays 11:00 AM Central Time
Credits: 1 Precalculus (Saxon Algebra 2 students earn 1/2 Geometry credit)
Prerequisite: Completed Saxon Algebra 2, Shormann Algebra 2,
or any Algebra 2 and Geometry course. Learn More: Placement Chart
Description and Requirements: Syllabus & Class Information: Precalculus
Register here: (Opens to all on February 17, 2020)
Shormann Algebra 2 with Integrated Geometry Class
Time: Tuesdays 12:00 PM Central Time
Credits: 1 Algebra 2 credit and 1/2 -1 Geometry credit
Prerequisite: Completed Saxon Algebra 1 (2nd or 3rd Edition, Shormann Algebra 1,
Shormann Algebra 1 with Integrated Geometry Class
Time: Tuesdays 1:00 PM Central
Credits Earned: 1 Algebra 1 and 1/2 Geometry credit
Prerequisite: Completed Pre-Algebra, or Saxon Math 8/7; or Saxon Algebra 1/2.
Learn More: Placement Chart
Description and Requirements: Syllabus & Class Information: Algebra 1
Frequently Asked Questions?
The Syllabus & Course Instructions, linked next to each class above, has detailed information about how the class works, required materials, etc. If you need further assistance, please contact us here.
Until Feb 17, 2020 ONLY Currently Enrolled LIVE Class Students & Their Siblings Can Register
Non-students who purchase the items below, will be refunded immediately.