THIS CLASS IS FULL: VIEW OPTIONS
For detailed information about this class, see the Syllabus for LIVE Precalculus with Trigonometry.
On February 1, registration opens to all students. Until then, only students and their siblings who are currently enrolled in one of Dr. Shormann's live classes can register.
Terms and Conditions
- Full tuition is required to register. If you would like to pay tuition in 6 interest-free payments, select Paypal Credit during checkout.
- If the class is dropped on or before May 1, a full refund, minus a $10 processing fee, will be provided.
- If the class is dropped between May 2 and July 31, and a student takes your spot, you will receive a full refund, minus a $10 processing fee.
- If the class is dropped on or after August 1, no refund is provided. Registration ends August 1. New students cannot be added after this date.
- I understand that I am responsible for supervising my student to ensure all assigned work is completed as instructed and is properly prepared for class each week.
- If my child repeatedly uses the improper format for homework, misses multiple classes, repeatedly fails quizzes, repeatedly fails to turn in homework, and/or continues to cheat, even after being corrected, he may be dropped from the class, without refund.
- In order for my child to submit handwritten homework, he/she will need to scan and upload his/her homework. I agree to ensure my child has an app (TurboScan or similar) and a phone or scanner to do this. See the syllabus for complete instructions on how to scan and upload homework and notes.
If any of the following apply to your child, please send an email with details to email@example.com.
1. Has this student been suspended, expelled or otherwise disciplined by any school or organization?
2. Does this student have any emotional, physical, or learning difficulties Dr. Shormann should be aware of?
3. Does this student have any extenuating circumstances (family illness, etc) Dr. Shormann should be aware of?