Advanced Math (Precalculus)
- Saxon Math
- Shormann Math
- DIVE Science
- Live Classes
- CLEP/ AP Prep
- Audio Adventure
Auto Grading • Video Solutions • Email Support
21st Century Mathematics
with a Biblical Foundation
Shormann Precalculus is our new, updated format of DIVE + Saxon Advanced Math.
This new format is now recommended instead of Saxon Advanced Math.
- Many students struggle in Saxon Advanced Math because it does not have the lesson reference numbers next to each homework problem which allows students to quickly relearn missed or forgotten concepts. Shormann Precalculus, instead of Saxon Precalculus, has these lesson references as well as direct links to the video lectures that teach that concept as well as a link to a similar example problem.
- While Saxon Advanced Math has 125 lessons with 30 homework problems and usually requires 3 to 4 semesters to complete, Shormann Precalculus has 100 lessons with 20 homework problems each and is usually completed within 32-36 weeks.
- Shormann features automated grading with instant feedback, video solutions, daily video instruction, and Q&A support with Dr. Shormann.
- Shormann Precalculus teaches and reviews all the concepts required for the new PSAT and SAT as well as the ACT and CLEP Precalculus exam (earns 3 college credits)
- Teaches 21st Century concepts like computer math, technology applications, and non-standard solution concepts, not taught in the Saxon Advanced Math.
SELECT A COURSE
View course descriptions, sample lessons, Teacher's Guide, and more!
Saxon Advanced Math
Saxon Advanced Math is an acceptable curriculum; however,
Houghton Mifflin purchased Saxon Publishers. They released