Digital Download Version. Complete curriculum with video lectures and labs that teach every concept on a digital blackboard. Includes video solutions to worksheet and lab activities, a digital workbook, and much more!
Click this link to view sample lectures and labs. Scroll down to view table of contents, sample lab worksheets, lab supply list, and optional resources.
This course trains children to enjoy God's great Earth while equipping them to stand against evolutionism and Old-Earth superstitions that infect natural history displays at most museums and geologic wonders like the Grand Canyon. It covers four major areas: Earth Science Basics, Flood Geology, Limnology (Freshwater Ecosytems) and Oceanography, and Astronomy and Meteorology. Click here to view our Earth Science eLearning course that does all the grading and record keeping for you!
- Typically recommended for 7th/8th grade.
- Meets or exceeds state requirements.
- Prealgebra (Math 8/7) completed or concurrently.
- Taught from a biblical, six day creation foundation.
- All Mac OS, Windows XP and higher, or a chromebook, plus speakers or headphones are required.
- Textbook not required.
WHAT'S INSIDE? EVERYTHING YOU NEED!
- 56 video lectures (2 per week)
- 28 video labs (1 per week)
- 56 digital worksheets (2per week)
- Digital lab manual with solutions
- Q & A email service
- Grade calculator
- Supplemental book and DVD list (found here)
- Lab supply list
The course is set up on a 32 week schedule with two lectures, two worksheets, 20 definitions, and one lab to complete each week. Every 8 weeks there is a Quarterly Review, which can be used as an exam. The lecture and lab videos average 20 minutes each. Labs can be completed hands-on but it is not required. Here is our recommended schedule but feel free to adjust for your family.
DAY 1: COMPLETE DEFINITIONS & DIGITAL FLASHCARDS
DAY 2: LECTURE A, WORKSHEET A, WATCH VIDEO SOLUTIONS
DAY 3: LECTURE B, WORKSHEET B, WATCH VIDEO SOLUTIONS
DAY 4: WATCH VIDEO LAB (HANDS-ON NOT REQUIRED), COMPLETE LAB WORKSHEET, WATCH VIDEO SOLUTIONS
Every 8 weeks there is a Quarterly Review.
Video Lectures and Labs average 20 minutes each.
Click Here to View the Sample Earth Science Lab Manual